I am an entrepreneur at heart. As a perpetual learner, my career has taken me from being an Android developer to building my own Analytics startup, while working on Mobile Advertising & Marketing on the way. While I did not see enough traction on the Analytics side, my next venture, Odiocast, where we were working on making Podcasting simpler, got acquired by Yourstory within 3 months of inception.
My Current interests lie in Product Management, Growth & B2B SAAS.
My Professional Expreince
- Chief Product Officer – YourStory.
- Co-founder & CEO – Odiocast
- Co-founder & CEO -PureMetrics
- VP Product at MoEngage
- Head of Marketing & Customer Development – MoEngage
- Product Manager – Vserv
- Developer Evangalist – Vserv
- Android Developer – TechJini
- Founding co-organiser at Blrdroid, a 7000 strong Android Community. [ I am inactive now]
- Contributor at HackerNoon
- Contributor at Product coalition
I hold a Masters in Computer Science from Florida State University & a Bachelors from R.N.S.I.T Bangalore.
Around the internets
Some of my talks
Creating Apps that Work on All Screen Sizes – Droidcon India 2011
Why, what and how of monetising using ads – Droidcon India 2012
AppWrapper – mbillionthawards South Asia 2013
Being an App Entrepreneur – Nitrodroid, India 2013
Monetisation of Apps – SmarDevCon, Poland 2013
Minimum App Requirement – Droidsync, Mumbai 2014
Building an Ecosystem where Startups thrive (Moderator) – Digital Ocean Tide, April 2018
Recent blog posts
- Stack the bricks with “OK Moments” rather than bet on “Aha moments”
- Notes on Note-taking
- Hey.com, the Craft of Simplicity and Opinions
- Same Amazon Page ranked #1 & #2 on Google
- Forget #NoCode, the next big wave is #lowCode
My podcast, Multiple Lenses, looks at various topics, from different perspectives.