I am a seasoned technical product manager who has shipped products for developers in advertising, gaming, marketing, analytics, and software supply chain. I have worked on SDKs, developer dashboards, and internal developer tools.
I am an entrepreneur at heart. As a perpetual learner, my career has taken me from being an Android developer to attempting to build various products and startups. Along the way, I have worked in mobile advertising, podcasting, media & marketing automation, mobile games, data analytics, and mobile game publishing. Currently, I am the Lead Product Manager for the Compute Platform at Lowe's. India. I have built a Google Sheets Plugin as a side project StitchIQ, and have also built software for close friends.
My (soon to be restarted) podcast is Multiple Lenses, looks at various topics, from different perspectives.
- Lead Product Manager - Lowes India
- Head of Product - Jambox Games
- Product & Growth Consultant - Various
- Head of Growth - Arctype
- Co-founder & CEO – PureMetrics
- Chief Product Officer – YourStory
- Co-founder & CEO – Odiocast
- Co-founder & CEO -PureMetrics
- VP Product at MoEngage
- Head of Marketing & Customer Development – MoEngage
- Product Manager – Vserv
- Developer Evangelist – Vserv
- Android Developer – TechJini
- Founding co-organizer at Blrdroid, a 7000 strong Android Community. [ I am inactive now]
- Product coalition
I hold a Masters in Computer Science from Florida State University & a Bachelors from R.N.S.I.T Bangalore.